Store liqueur, decant wine and serve beverages. This stylish, high-quality decanter is the perfect gift for any Stormtrooper enthusiasts.
In 1976 prop maker Andrew Ainsworth of Shepperton Design Studios created the original Stormtrooper helmets and armor for the first movie. These products are based on the original molds Andrew produced, as close as it is possible to get to the original film props. Accept no compromises!
- Close the blast doors, put your feet up and pour yourself a drink!
- We like to imagine that Vader has a row of these in his Death Star office.
- Is that what the inside of a trooper’s head looks like? No wonder they can never shoot straight…
- We’re pretty sure that this is the decanter you’re looking for.
- Based on the original molds used to cast the original movie stormtrooper helmets, yowza! (They’re smaller than a real head though).
- Looks great filled with whiskey or vodka or Mountain Dew. Heck, it looks awesome filled with anything!
- They don’t show it in the movies, but we hear that Ewoks are always knocking back the good stuff from one of these.
- Material: Super Borosilicate Glass
- Weight : 350g (approx .8lbs)
- Capacity: 650ml (approx 22 fluid oz)
- Measures: 17cm tall x 11cm wide
- Color: Transparent
- Sealing type: Cork
OUR 5-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST FOR YOU
FREE shipping on most products. No surprises or hidden fees.
Safe payments via PayPal®
30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Real humans on our support helpdesk available 24/7/365!
Tracking number for every order.
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security. Don't hesitate to contact us if any assistance needed.