Do you have moles, tattoos, acne spot, or skin blemishes that you hate?
Do you ever wish there was an easy way to get rid of them without having to pay doctors hundreds if not thousands?
Introducing Portable Laser Removal Pen. Using FDA Approved Picosecond Technology it fires rapid and powerful laser emissions to break up dark pigments without damaging any skin tissues.
Unlike traditional laser removal technology - the Pico Laser wont burn you, allowing you to slowly fade your blemishes as part of your normal home routines.
Made with the same technology used in the beauty industry, but designed to be use safely at your own home.
Easy to Use: Avoid long visits to the doctor and treat your skin from your home! Features a LCD interface that anyone can operate. Always follow user manual to ensure safety and desired results.
Safe for All Skin Types: Gently breaks up dark pigment with rapid bursts of light energy with absolutely no harm or damage to skin tissue.
Efficient Treatment: It produces a beam specifically-designed for dealing dark spots on the skin (tattoos, moles, acne scars) causing them to dissolve.
100% Portable: Our new sleek design allows you to use it at home or take it with you wherever you need to go.
DIfference between Red light and Blue light laser pen
- The power and effect of blue light picosecond pen is more stronger. It need more professional operation. Please start from the lowest frequency, then slowly adjust to the suitable level.
- The blue light laser pen have 9 levels Frequency mode, different output frequency and wavelength. The flash area is bigger.
- The red light laser pen have 3 Frequency mode, it's flash area is smaller. It suitable for subtle operation.
- Both of them for removing Tattoo, Mole, Acne scar, mainly apply for melanin.
If Black Color tattoo, you can choose Red light. If colorful tattoo, you can choose Blue light. Note: the color should be deep or darker, light color can not be removed.
How long will it take?
To begin to see results we recommends; 1-2 exposures per week, repeated for 12 weeks.
This gives all pigments adequate time to begin denaturing and cause visible fading. This process is known as Photo-ablation.
Below: A 4 month commitment to the Picosecond pen has almost completely removed Davids Neck Tattoo.
With the traditional Q-Switch Technology, these results would have cost thousands, with extensive healing time and high risk of infection.
Continuous and repeated exposure to these wavelengths causes pigments to weaken and break apart, painlessly and gradually fading your tattoo or blemish.
Continue application until the tattoo has faded completely, increasing intensity only when necessary. The image below demonstrates the fading you can expect with each month of treatment.
What can be removed
- Dark spots/ Freckles/ Pigment
- Acne mark
- Eyebrow microblading
- WARNING: DO NOT POINT PICO-LASER TO EYES, DOING SO COULD RESULT IN HARM.
- Before use the picosecond pen, the skin should be coated with Anesthetic.
- After usage, it should be coated with repair products to help repair skin , preventing bacterial infection.
- Please start from the lowest level, then slowly adjust to the suitable level.
- Do not use irritating or excitability skin care products.
- Use a maximum exposure of 1-2 seconds in each area.
- Take breaks of at least 3 days between each session.
- Wear the included safety glasses during operation.
- Avoid exposure to the sun.
- Read Instructions Carefully - Not For Use In Or Around Eyes.
Size: 19 x 3.5 x 3.5cm / 7.48 x 1.38 x 1.38inch
Color: Blue Light, Red Light
Working Frequency: 9 Levels (Blue Light), 3 Levels(Red Light)
- 1 x Laser Removal Pen
- 1 x Charge Cable
- 1 x Protective Goggles
- 1 x Repair Sticker
- 1 x User Manual
OUR 5-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST FOR YOU
FREE shipping on most products. No surprises or hidden fees.
Safe payments via PayPal®
30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Real humans on our support helpdesk available 24/7/365!
Tracking number for every order.
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security. Don't hesitate to contact us if any assistance needed.